Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Danke Shoen

Mood: Bored (be afraid, be very afraid ;) ) Song: "9 to 5" Today's grateful, strangely enough, is work, where I'm sitting right now typing this oh-so informative post. I am a writing tutor at my local community college, and I couldn't be happier here. The only problem is that students keep expecting me to read their inane papers for their English classes; I mean, really! As if I had time for that with all my e-mailing, phone-calling, and blogging :)! J/K of course (in case my boss is reading this ;) ). I don't know what I would have done without this job during the time when I was composing my thesis (now available in my college library-I'm published!!!!). I have time to work on my studies, and the atmosphere is relaxed. It would only be better if Mircat worked here too :) :) :). N.B. 1: Notice how I did NOT use the new cover sheet for TPS reports on this posting :P N.B. 2: I think someone's trying to take my stapler...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home