Friday, May 26, 2006

"Yo ho, yo ho..."

"...a teacher's life for me!" Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...That's what I SHOULD be doing! My classroom is packed up (99% at least-I just have to double-check :) ) and I just finished entering and bubbling in my final grades for this year; even better, I actually have about 4 hours to devote to sleep :D. Thus, with a feeling of accomplishment, I am going to introduce my head to my favorite soft pillow-they've missed each other :). Song: I gave you a hint with the title of this post :). Mood: exhausted but accomplished. The picture, by the way, represents me in about 10 minutes :) :) :) SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!

1 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger white rose said...

I know, I know...before you say it, yes it would be easier to give them all A's/Fail all of them, but where would the fun in that be????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home